Can’t believe we are at 20 weeks already! Hardly giving birth, but transforming our home has definitely included panic, nausea, excitement and anxious anticipation.
- Floors finished being laid (well not floorboards but the particle boards over the joists)
- Plaster start to go on – finally we have a ceiling!
- Architraves arrived, not yet attached
- More enjoying of the new bit of the home
- More sleeplessness – sharing our bedroom with the 2 kids is really not very fun at all
We start painting what we can today!
I’m really really loving the part of our home that is really actually finished.